Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break is near...

        Spring Break 2012 is just around the corner, and of course I have no idea what to bring. This year my friends and I are making our way to Florida to get away from Denton, enjoy some sun, and most of all relax for a whole week without school work! But before we make our 13 hour road trip, we must pack accordingly. 


First, we have to make sure we have the best looking swim suits around! So after doing some long term research I have came across a few top choices that would make us Texans stick out among the rest.


This is a 2 piece classic triangle top I have found at www.Victoriassecret.com. Neon is a huge trend right now so I thought this would be perfect for the occasion. It is affordable for college students, easy to find, and the best thing is it comes in several different colors so you can mix and match at your choice of color!
Next I found another neon two piece, but in PINK from Dillards.com. The pink color of this swim suit is to die for, and the ruffles just add to the over all aesthetics. It is a very fun and funky swim suit.


And last but not least, who could not guess we were from Texas wearing this. This swim wear comes  from Venus.com. It is a very classy and patriotic swim suit that would catch anyone's eye.


Now that I am set on swim suits next, I need to find a cover up to wear down to the beach!!

This cotton Caftan is a classy and modest look to go for. It is easy to move in, light weight, easy to carry around, and has a great silhouette. This piece was found at victoriassecret.com


Lace is a HUGE trend right now and so if you are looking for a night out on the town, or a romantic walk on the beach, this is the look for you! This summer floral dress was found on Venus.com. It is very romantic looking, but still light and easy to move in for the beach atmosphere. 

Now that I have my outfits together for the beach, I have to make sure I have all my other accessories because I always pack too light. 
-Water proof make up-- CHECK!
-flip flops and tennis shoes-- CHECK CHECK!
-beach volleyball--CHECK!
-SUNSCREEN!--DOUBLE CHECK!
-and the list goes on.

So as far as what I am interested in at the moment, it is Spring Break next week! And I will be interested to see what the trends are in Florida! Can't wait to report what I find.




No comments:

Post a Comment